Crab Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 carton Eggs Hard-boiled
- 2 cans Crab Meat 6 ounce
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Sale
- 1 Vlasic® Baby Dill or Sweet Gherkin Pickle Thin sliced, 1
- Cool eggs first. Then cut in half lengthwise and remove yolks, keeping whites intact. In a large bowl mash the yolks and crab meat.
- Mix the mayonnaise, cumin, paprika, pepper and salt. Make sure all ingredients are nice and blended.
- Stuff mixture into egg whites covering entire top.
- Place thin slice of Vlasic® pickle on top of each egg mixture.
- Cuisine: Extras