- 1 pound Chili Grind or Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onions Chopped
- 2 large Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 can Tomatoes 8 ounces, undrained & cut up
- ¼ cup Barbecue Sauce Original Flavor
- 1 can Ranchero Beans
- 2 tablespoons Vlasic® Mild Cherry Peppers Chopped
- Over medium heat, cook beef, onions, garlic and chili powder until beef is browned and onions are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and barbecue sauce. Stir in beans, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in peppers.
- Serve with rice or corn bread.
- Cuisine: Extras