Tex-Mex Bacon Chili Pepper Burgers
- Yield: 4 burgers
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 Kaiser or hamburger buns
- 8 slices crisp-cooked bacon
- 8 Vlasic® Bold & Spicy Sweet Heat Stackers®
- 12 corn chips
- Season ground beef with salt and ground black pepper. Form ground beef into 4 patties. Grill or broil patties until almost done. Top each burger with a slice of cheese. Cook until cheese is just melted and burgers are cooked through.
- Place lettuce and tomatoes on buns and top with burgers. Top each burger evenly with bacon, stackers and chips.
- Cuisine: Burgers