BBQ Bread and Butter Burger
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Cook: 20 mins
- Cook bacon in fry pan over medium heat until crisp. Remove and set aside. Pour off all but 2 teaspoons of bacon fat.
- Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
- While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, about 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat.
- Lay burger on grilled bun and top with Barbecue Sauce sauce, bacon, Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips, and coleslaw.