Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger Dip
- Yield: 3 cups (8 Servings)
- Prep: 15 mins
- 1/2 lb. ground beef browned
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Vlasic® Bread & Butter Pickles finely chopped
- 6 hamburger rolls split, cut into quarters and toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine cooked beef, Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing, mayonnaise and pickles in a small shallow oven-proof casserole dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Serve with hamburger roll chips.
- Cuisine: Snacks