Creamy Rueben Dip
- Yield: Serving
- 3/4 cup chopped Vlasic® Bread & Butter or Dill Pickle Chips
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. from pickle jar
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 8 oz. sliced deli corned beef chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 loaf round pumpernickel, rye or sour dough bread
- Blend all ingredients except bread in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Cut a thin sliced off the top of the bread; hollow out center of bread, leaving 1-inch edge. Cut hollowed bread into cubes; reserve.
- Spoon dip into bread bowl. Serve with reserved bread for dipping.