- Vegetable Oil For deep fat frying
- 1¼ cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1 cup Beer
- 1 jar Vlasic® Zesty or Kosher Dill Wholes 24 ounces, drained & cut into chunks
- Heat oil (Dutch oven) to 375ºF.
- Batter, stir in ¾ cup flour and peppers - stir in beer.
- Place remaining ½ cup of flour in small bowl. Coat the pickle chunks in flour - then dip into beer batter.
- Fry snack chunks a few minutes in the hot oil (a few at a time) until golden brown. Place on paper towel to drain.
- Cuisine: Extras