Philly Dill Cheeseburger
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
- Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Add pepper and onion and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Cook over medium heat until pepper and onion are softened and charred, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Sprinkle hamburger patty with remaining salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
- While burger is cooking, add roll, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay provolone over burger patty and cover pan until cheese is melted.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard together, then spread onto bottom of kaiser roll.
- Add Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers to bottom of kaiser roll, then top with burger, peppers and onions.