Pickle Bahn Mi
- Yield: 4 sandwiches
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- 4 boneless chicken thighs lightly pounded
- 1 bag (10 oz.) broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. brine from pickle jar
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro plus additional leaves
- 4 soft Hogie rolls
- Vlasic® Snack'mms® Bites
- Heat oil in large skillet and cook chicken, turning occasionally and brushing with teriyaki sauce until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw blend, mayonnaise, brine and ¼ cup chopped cilantro.
- Arrange chicken on rolls with coleslaw, and top with pickles. Garnish with cilantro leaves.