Pickle Juice Chili
- Yield: 2-4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons Safflower Oil
- 1 small Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1 pound Ground Meat Or steak, cubed
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 small Green Pepper Chopped
- 4 Roma Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 large can Tomato Sauce
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary Minced
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Dried
- 1 cup Vlasic® Pickle Juice Choose your favorite
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- 1 can Kidney Beans 16 ounce
- In a large pot over medium to high heat, add the safflower oil.
- Add the onion, ground meat and garlic. Sauté, stir and brown for 3-5 minutes.
- Add green pepper, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, rosemary, oregano, Vlasic® pickle juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add kidney beans, stir and set to simmer or low heat.
- Let simmer for at least 30 minutes. Serve in a bowl and add your favorite chili accompaniments.
- Cuisine: Extras