- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12 x 4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Blend cream cheese, pickles, corned beef and green onions in medium bowl.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture onto both rectangles.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. With serrated knife, cut each into 8 slices; place cut side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Serve warm.