Russian Turkey Burger with Sweet Pickle Sauce
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
- Mix ground turkey with garlic powder, salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of chopped Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips and form into patty.
- Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat oil at medium heat.
- Add turkey patty to fry pan.
- While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- Cook turkey burger over medium-low heat until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Turn off heat, then add Swiss cheese. Cover pan until cheese is melted.
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup and rest of chopped pickle and spread on top half of grilled bun.
- On bottom of bun, layer lettuce, turkey patty and whole Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips. Top with sauced top of bun.