Skin-On Potato Salad
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes Cut into ½ inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 5 Eggs Hard-boiled, yolks and whites separated
- Egg Yolks Mashed
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 small Onion Chopped
- Egg Whites Chopped
- 2 Celery Stalks Chopped Thin
- 3-5 Vlasic® Dill Pickles or Vlasic® Baby Kosher Dill Pickles Chopped
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- Scrub Potatoes clean, cut and cook in boiling pot until fork tender. Drain and cool.
- Put potatoes in a bowl and immediately toss with vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, mash only the yolks of the egg, save the whites!
- Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and onion.
- In yet another bowl, add the egg whites, celery and carefully toss/fold together with the dill pickles.
- Add all ingredients together and then salt and pepper.
- Cuisine: Salads