- Yield: 8
- 8 Vlasic® Stackers cut into halves
- 8 slices American or cheddar cheese
- 8 slices deli ham or turkey
- 1 16.3 oz. container refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; preheat waffle maker
- Separate dough into 4 biscuits. Cut slit on one side of each biscuit, forming a deep pocket.
- Place 1 slice cheese, 1 slice ham or turkey and 2 stacker halves into each pocket. Press dough around edge to seal each biscuit.
- Place 1 biscuit on center of waffle maker. Close lid; cook 3 minutes or until waffle is golden brown. Repeat with remaining filled biscuits.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches