Zesty Garlic Guacamole Burger
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
- While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat.
- Layer lettuce and chips on bottom of bun and spread guacamole.
- Then layer burger, tomato, and Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers.